Hi Scott,

I received one other support email today from a user that they just installed the Ledger update and are getting this error when printing Ledger reports to a particular Network-connected printer. Only for Ledger. And no error when printing to a locally connected printer. I have no other specifics to add to this, and have tried to start the ball rolling with R&D as to potential meanings and reasons for this error, apart from the obvious. Perhaps if it can be verified for your client that this is the case for them as well, maybe how the printer is connected to the network matters (or maybe it doesn't).

The thread refers to the (2021.02.25) release of GL93B. Are you aware whether the initial Ledger 93B release was installed and had the same scenario?

I currently am not connected to a network printer (due to our office move), so I cannot verify or duplicate this particular scenario at this time. I can print Adagio Ledger reports to my local printer at home, where I am, accessing the office through a RDC. This is a 'more complicated' scenario than simply printing to a local printer while in the office, but I understand this is not the same as a network printer.

I look forward to hearing more about is happening (from all parties).

Perhaps a workaround for now as we all try to figure this out is to print the Ledger reports to the AdagioV3PDF driver, then print the PDF to the specified printer.

Edited by Softrak Support (03/11/21 11:09 AM)
Edit Reason: more info