Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
General Inquiries Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Barcode and Scanner in Adagio by gregs @ 32 minutes 52 seconds ago

I would need the scanned barcode to be compatible mostly in all functions of the IC modules....ie. Adjustments, Physical Inventory Count, Assembly, etc. The PO module for receiving, returns etc. and probably OE
General Inquiries Forum
Jump to new posts Re: Barcode and Scanner in Adagio by Eva_Froese @ 52 minutes 27 seconds ago

Hi Greg. Adagio does have an add-on POS system that does scanning, however, are you looking for other features as well related to manufacturing? If so, what are they?
General Inquiries Forum
Jump to new posts Barcode and Scanner in Adagio by gregs @ Today at 05:37 AM

I am looking for info on Adagio's ability to scan a barcode and automatically enter that info in Adagio. For example, on an inventory account, the counter scans the code, enters the quantity and that count automatically updates on the "Enter Ph
Technical Support
Jump to new posts Re: Update to Payables 9.3B - stuck on NovaPDF update by Dan_Desautels @ 06/10/21 08:09 PM

Eva, Copy the installer files from your own machine under the C:\SOFTRAK\system\AdagioPDF folder. Then try running them manually if the wksetup doesn't install them.
Technical Support
Jump to new posts Re: Update to Payables 9.3B - stuck on NovaPDF update by Eva_Froese @ 06/10/21 03:43 PM

Is there an update for this issue? What other method do we have if we don't have the option of the server 2008r2 with Windows 7? We've tried everything else.
Technical Support
Jump to new posts Re: Change Fiscal Year End? by Donna_McKenzie @ 06/09/21 11:32 AM

Thanks... that was what I was thinking.
Technical Support
Jump to new posts Re: Change Fiscal Year End? by Steve Schwartz @ 06/09/21 11:21 AM

Hi Donna If this is a company that started operations in April 2020, then there doesn't need to be a short year. So my answer above doesn't apply. But it's worse. You will need to recreate your Ledger from scratch, export the current transactions
Technical Support
Jump to new posts Re: Change Fiscal Year End? by Donna_McKenzie @ 06/09/21 10:19 AM

Thanks Steve. Currently our year is Jan - Dec 2020 and Jan - Dec 2021. The owners want April 2020 - March 2021 and April 2021 to March 2022. Our first transactions were in April 2020, so we wouldn't have to create a short year for Jan - Mar 2020. I w
Technical Support
Jump to new posts Adagio API by Jason @ 06/08/21 09:28 AM

As our business grows we are increasingly integrating Adagio with multiple external resources and to be frank it's exceeding the capability of the default ADS32 read/write of the adagio database. ~ Are there any plans or possibility of a dedicated mu
Technical Support
Jump to new posts Re: Change Fiscal Year End? by Steve Schwartz @ 06/07/21 06:17 PM

Hi Donna Short answer - yes it's possible and no you can't just edit the periods. You can't extend a fiscal year beyond 12 periods, so I am assuming that what the owners really want to do is to make FY 2021 into a 3-month (short) year. But it's alr
Technical Support
Jump to new posts Change Fiscal Year End? by Donna_McKenzie @ 06/07/21 04:35 PM

I am wondering if it is possible to change our fiscal year end... We are currently set up with our fiscal year end as Dec 31, but the owners would like it to be Mar 31. The 2020 year has not been closed. Can I simply edit the Fiscal Calendar? We have
Technical Support
Jump to new posts Re: Ledger Update Q by Hugh @ 06/07/21 10:30 AM

Updated service pack worked perfectly! Thanks everyone!
Technical Support
Jump to new posts Re: Create a GV View from an Excel table by Retired_Guy @ 06/07/21 09:09 AM

Make sure that "Include External Tables" is enabled under Edit | Defaults.
Technical Support
Jump to new posts Re: GV - Lookup data question by Retired_Guy @ 06/07/21 09:05 AM

Hi Samuel, The TABLEFIND() function is used in the Filter of the TABLEFIND View.
Technical Support
Jump to new posts Create a GV View from an Excel table by Samuel Kopstick @ 06/07/21 07:52 AM

GV should allow us to attach to an Excel sheet. Apparently, we would make this happen in GV by selecting File > New External. No matter what I do, File > New External remains dim on my system, and I cannot select it. Question: How do make Fil
Technical Support
Jump to new posts Re: GV - Lookup data question by Samuel Kopstick @ 06/07/21 07:20 AM

Andrew: What am I missing? I am looking at the GV Workspace "Tablefind.gvs". It opens two views. Nowhere (at least what I see) is there a column/field/formula that is using TABLEFIND().
Who's Online
3 registered (Eva_Froese, gregs, MCI), 24 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
1734 Members
5 Forums
13395 Topics
65340 Posts

Max Online: 359 @ 11/18/19 09:08 PM
June
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5
6 7 8 9 10 11 12
13 14 15 16 17 18 19