Hello Support,

I was out at said client this afternoon and here are my findings:

1. As previously mentioned this printer error only happens on one workstation and only in the Ledger. The error does not happen in any of the subs. As per your request I testing printing from Payables since it uses the V25 Crystal Runtime Engine and no problem whatsoever. As a note the Workstation Option setting in Payables for "Reports" was set to "Default".
2. The AdagioV3PDF was installed and I could successfully print out of Word.
3. When I log into the Ledger database if the Workstation Option setting is set to "Default" then printing either to Preview or Printer the error occurs.
4. If I change the Workstation Option setting to "Specific" and denote printer "XXXXX_HP4250" - Model LaserJet 4250 PCL6 (61.74.561.43) the error appears again either to Preview or Print.
5. If I change the Workstation Option setting to "Specific" and denote printer "HP LJ P4010_P4510 Series PCL 6" - Model Samsung Universal Print Driver PCL 6 all is good and no error. We can even print without issue to the "XXXXX_HP4250" printer.
6. If I change the Payables Workstation setting to "Specific" for either printer no issue.
7. In each of these tests the "XXXXX_HP4250" is setup in the Control Panel as the "Default" printer.

So clearly Ledger hates this one specific printer yet the subs are "OK" with it.

Anyway for now we have set the Workstation Option setting to "Specific" and to the non default printer "HP LJ P4010_P4510 Series PCL 6" and all is good at this point.

Thanks for any suggestions or follow ups.