Hi Carol,

To clarify my comments:

If the end result of emailing from the scan list shows <<Name>> or <<Contact>> in the email, due to having these in the Email Cover Sheet, then this is not desirable to use. With what's currently shipping, I cannot devise a better workaround other than removing those fields.

If the end result of emailing from the scan list for your client's version is giving desirable results, when removing Prospects from selection, then by all means continue to proceed as is.

I cannot give an explanation for why your client is getting one set of results, as compared to what you and I have seen using SalesCQ 8.1C (20150226), if your client is using the same version as what you testing with. Because I cannot replicate the exact incorrect behaviour of having customer information from the wrong customer appear in the email body due to the cover sheet, I cannot definitively say what is happening. I do know that what your client saw was found once, 7 years ago in an internal test, not reported by any other client or consultant.

Shipping the upgrade for SalesCQ is at the top of our R&D priority right now. A 'general' time frame may be a couple of months or less - it is not an imminent release measured in days. I cannot get more specific than that, as it all depends on what else pops up, either in R&D for SalesCQ or other problems that may arise is other Adagio programs.