Thank you for yours and Steve?s responses I appreciate it. Just note both the users know how to use the applications, we have been using them since Feb, and the new girl is trained, so that?s taken care of, I still don?t have allot of breathing room in getting this done though.
Ok on to the problem. I have tried Ralph?s directions 3 times, exactly the way he gave them and I had no luck, the consultant said he tried and couldn?t get it to work. At this point I don?t know if that means anything but I'll throw it out there anyway.
I will give it one more go tomorrow before going a different route. I have to be in there before anyone to undo everything done yesterday, I'm going to take both yours and Steve?s advice and undo what was done so the data does not become corrupt. its a little frustrating to pay someone to do this and then find out that they just lead us down the path to losing our data.

Thank-you everyone for all your responses, I appreciate all your help, will update as time goes on, please continue to give the valuable advice.