Topic Options
#60242 - 03/04/19 02:55 PM GV and JC
Samuel Kopstick Offline
Adagio Maestro

Registered: 06/15/07
Posts: 963
Loc: GTA & North America (Remote Su...
Simple question (I hope): I am looking to create a View in GV based on all the Costs that have been posted in JobCosting, against various Jobs.
Problem is that I am not sure which table that data is maintained.
I initially selected J/C History Job Details, but it appears that this table had no records.
So, which table should I be selecting?
_________________________
Samuel Kopstick
S Kopstick & Associates Inc
Toronto, ON

Top
#60243 - 03/04/19 04:22 PM Re: GV and JC [Re: Samuel Kopstick]
Steve Schwartz Offline
Adagio God

Registered: 03/10/02
Posts: 4570
Loc: Wynnewood, PA
J/C Job Details. Assuming you want jobs that have not been archived.

If you want only the costs, use Trx Type 5. The other Types code to billings, payments, and retainage.

Steve

Top


Moderator:  Softrak Support 
Who's Online
0 registered (), 290 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
1873 Members
5 Forums
14672 Topics
71597 Posts

Max Online: 1408 @ 12/09/25 02:48 AM
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31