Hi Brian/Steve,

Though I don't know exactly what is technically possible to do with auto-invoicing in this area, what if there was an additional option in the list of 'Auto-invoice method' choices for 'Use Qty Shipped'. If this potential choice was configured, then the Auto-Invoice function would not attempt to determine what is available to ship from the Qty Ordered as compared to the Qty on Hand for that location, but instead trust that there is enough Qty on Hand to complete that shipment?

I would be interested to hear what your expectation would be if there isn't enough Qty on Hand to fulfill a shipment when Auto-Invoice is performed (and negative quantities are not allowed in IC). Say there was enough at the time of editing the order so that the order could be saved successfully, but in the interim some quantity gets shipped or transferred so that there is not enough when Auto-Invoice is actually run. I suspect the answer to this question would determine how feasible this suggested feature would be.