If those were the only two options, yes.

I would expect something fairly flexible, with the ability to tag orders from a screen, select from a range, or import from a list. Plus the options to auto-generate a payment and to flag the invoice as printed.

Another feature that would give such an add-on extra value would be the option to select all items on orders with quantities shipped but not invoiced, and invoice them using the same options as above.

OK, now I am going to dream on. In the old DOS program, there was an add-on that allowed a user to "allocate" (ie change to shipped from backordered) items on orders, based on options. The options were to allocate all matching lines or only only up to available on-hand quantities, based on a range of items, orders, and/or customers, order date and/or expected ship date, with an option to give priority to orders that will be completed. Obviously you can see where I am going with this in conjunction to the feature listed above.

I have one client who owns and uses Adagio but still uses the DOS program for this single feature. It would be wonderful to offer them an Adagio replacement.

Steve