Hello vegeetz,

Just to add a bit more depth where I can.

1) Adagio is very stable in a stable hardware environment. There are things we do within the application to minimize problems that are not done in the DOS world.

2) We have not planeed a migration to a different database manager, because we have not been able to enumerate any tangible benefits to our clients of such a move. With Crystal Reports for Adagio and other report writing tools, access to the accounting data is usually more important to our customers than how it's stored on the disk.

3) We're hoping this upgrade will ship in the next few months, and indeed the beta is running in few production environments. In the interim, your Quote Master module will run fine with Adagio.

4) Adagio Ledger supports unlimited multiple years of history and a "soft" year end. Other period end processing is similar to the ACCPAC Plus model with wch you are familiar.

5) Adagio also supports a simple, drag-and-drop specification (forms) designer, so our clients do not have to learn Crystal Reports to change an invoice or credit note layout. The specification designer directly supports multi-part forms and is included in each module supporting customizeable documents.

Adagio management reports can be modified using Crystal Reports for Adagio and cusomtized reports can be added to the Reports menu in an application (with a security model).

The Adagio Financial Reporter (included in Adagio Ledger) is a full spreadsheet with many powerful features, including drill-down to the detailed transactions underlying a number on the statement.

6) Your Adagio Partner should be able to help you choose between the two PO solutions.

7) Softrak has been doing accounting software since 1985. Adagio has been shipping since 1999. It's all we do, and we enjoy doig it.

Thanks for considering Adagio. Please feel free to contact me by phone if I can answer further questions.

Edited by Andrew Bates (01/08/08 01:25 PM)