Hi,

I just found out about Adagio after a HORRIBLE Sage Accpac ERP 500 upgrade from Accpac Plus 6.5.

The only data that converted was, Vendor Info, Customer Info, Inventory, and GL opening and closing balances. THATS IT??? No Purchase Order History, No Open Purchase Orders, No Customer History, No AP/AR History? Honestly what is Sage Accpac doing?

Well anywho... it was horrible.

I have already installed the demo and I think its wonderful but I got a few questions.

1) Since Adagio uses Accpac's Filesystem/Database System. How stable is it? I keep hearing DOS Accpac is unstable blah blah blah but so far Accpac Dos has been pretty good to our company.

2) Are there any plans on converting the data to a open source database server? (mysql?)

3) We have a module currently called Quote Master, it seems Adagio does not have anything similar to this.

4) Are the procedures for closing the day/closing the month similar to Accpac Dos. Closing the day everyday, and closing the month at the end of the month. I know with the new Sage Accpac ERP this was not true, but I am thinking Adagio follows just like the Accpac Plus.

5) Report Master? Does Adagio have a similar tool to report master?

6) Purchase Orders? I checked out some of the third party Purchase Order apps... The current method of doing POs is through IC. Our current Purchasing Department can literally RIFFLE through this with keyboard and hitting the enter key. Is there a similar method or another way of doing POs?

7) Lifeline? I am a bit worried with all the noise and people saying Accpac DOS is dying, how does Adagio's roadmap look like?\

Thanks,