Topic Options
#56455 - 02/15/18 02:34 PM A/R PRINTING STATEMENTS ( ON CLOUD) V9.2A 170711
Treasure S. Offline
Adagio Guru

Loc: Winnipeg, MB
i seem to be having issued tryng to reprint a statement from the previous month. if the previous months invoices were paid it won't show the transaction the next month. Previously, however, i would sign in to the previous month, for example, Jan 31, 2018 and reprint the statement showing invoices and payments. now if a payment was received afterwards and i go to print it shows zero transactions and i can't reprint the statement. I do not have show only outstanding transactions selected. I understand if i review the statement the following month and month end processing cleared off the transaction with zero balance it would not show for the current month. I was always able to sign into the previous month and reprint the statement if a customer needed it. I can't seem to now. Any ideas how to get around this? Was this an intentional change? is there a setting that i need to adjust since the last update?

#56457 - 02/15/18 03:00 PM Re: A/R PRINTING STATEMENTS ( ON CLOUD) V9.2A 170711 [Re: Treasure S.]
Softrak Support Offline

Adagio Action Team

Loc: Vancouver, BC Canada
Hi Treasure,

Backdating statements should still continue to work in Receivables 9.2A and the version you quoted, provided that the transactions have not been purged out of Current and History. I could not duplicate a problem on a simple test with sample data. If you set a Statement date of say Jan 31, 2018, then by design all transactions dated Feb 1 2018 and later will be excluded from the statement, and all balances will be recalculated as of the statement date. Results should match the Aged Trial Balance when 'Calculated as of' a given date.

For a customer where you have seen a problem with a statement and a previous date, first check that the transactions you were hoping to see on the statement are still in the data. Has history been purged? View the customer and the Transactions tab, and see if they are there. And also verify the date which it was paid - perhaps that date is older than Jan 31 and thus the invoice did have a zero balance as of that date.

Also, backdated statements (and Aged Trial Balance report) rely on the 'Transaction Matching' data file to be intact and correct. This file keeps track of which invoices were paid/credited/adjusted and when, which helps the program determine if an invoice had a balance on a particular date. This is especially important if the invoices has been cleared to History. If there were a problem with this file, it would be difficult to troubleshoot over this support forum and you would want to get your Adagio consultant involved.

#56458 - 02/15/18 03:14 PM Re: A/R PRINTING STATEMENTS ( ON CLOUD) V9.2A 170711 [Re: Softrak Support]
Treasure S. Offline
Adagio Guru

Loc: Winnipeg, MB
thanks i'll do more testing and advise if need be.

Moderator:  Christa_Meissner 
Who's Online
0 registered (), 25 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
1848 Members
5 Forums
14242 Topics
69746 Posts

Max Online: 359 @ 11/18/19 09:08 PM
May
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18