Topic Options
#44563 - 02/12/15 10:52 AM All Adagio modules Report log on failure - HELP
AnitaC Offline
Stranger

Loc: Canada
Hello,

I am receiving an error message (attached) when trying to print or preview reports in all Adagio modules (AL, AP, AR, BR). All modules are the most current versions including Lanpack. Any help would be awesome and let me know if any other info is needed.

Thanks

Attachments
Log on failure.JPG (90 downloads)

#44564 - 02/12/15 12:12 PM Re: All Adagio modules Report log on failure - HELP [Re: AnitaC]
Douglas Dickie Offline
Adagio God

Loc: Vancouver, BC
Anita:

This can be really difficult to solve in a forum as we would require some specific knowledge on what hardware and network operating systems you have along with which versions of Adagio you have installed.

It's odd that you are getting a login error trying to print preview a report. These normally occur when you initially open Adagio.

If your Adagio is on a server then one possibility is that your workstations has disconnected from the server.

Did you recently upgrade to Ledger and BankRec v9.2?

You may want to contact your Adagio consultant for assistance.

One trick to clearing errors
ddickie@accsyssolutions.com

#44565 - 02/12/15 12:31 PM Re: All Adagio modules Report log on failure - HELP [Re: Douglas Dickie]
AnitaC Offline
Stranger

Loc: Canada
Hi Douglas,

Thanks for the reply.

The server OS is Windows SBS 2011 Essentials, the network connection from the workstation I am working on is up.

Adagio versions are as follows:

Ledger - 9.2A (141120)
Payables - 8.1F (130826)
Receivable - 9.1F (130606)
BankRec - 9.2A (141218)
LanPack - 9.2A (140724)

Yes, Ledger and BankRec were both upgraded recently.

I have contacted our consultant and they advised to removed and reinstall the modules from both the server and workstation I was working from and I did.

I have attached another file that is a multi user message that came in the system check.

Thanks again for your help.

Attachments
Multi User Error.zip (19 downloads)

#44566 - 02/12/15 12:46 PM Re: All Adagio modules Report log on failure - HELP [Re: AnitaC]
Softrak Support Online   happy

Adagio Action Team

Loc: Vancouver, BC Canada
Hi, Anita,

the warnings in the Word document you attached were produced when an Adagio System Status (or chksys.exe) was run.

They are indicating that you use more than one dataset (and the datasets are all listed). They indicate that the Tasks= (path) referenced in each dataset's ADSPROF.xxx data file (where 'xxx' is the data's 3-character data extension) is not always the same, as it should be.

The utility lists all datasets on the left and after the ==> indicates the path found in Tasks= for that dataset's ADSPROF file.

It appears to me that the path should be Tasks=s:\softrak\System\asp on your system. However, this is not my decision to make. I just don't have enough information. It should be made by you and your Adagio consultant.

However, you still have not provided enough information. For example, you only provided part of the report that chksys produces. Had you provided the entire report, that would have given us a little bit more (but not all) information to work on your problem with.

Regarding your first post, would you please:

- Close and reopen AP or AR and print a Company Profile report? Let me know if this works for you.

- Then, open Ledger 9.2A and select File | User Preferences and the Listing button to print that report. Does it work as well?

- Next, select Reports | General Reports | Company Profile. Does this report work? If not, please state the exact error message received again.

- Also, are any Adagio users able to print and, if so, from which modules exactly?

Moderator:  Christa_Meissner 
Who's Online
0 registered (), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
1848 Members
5 Forums
14242 Topics
69746 Posts

Max Online: 359 @ 11/18/19 09:08 PM
May
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18