Topic Options
#14613 - 10/01/08 03:41 PM Shipment weight on picking slips
Robert Larson Offline
Adagio Enthusiast

Loc: SF CA
I finally got around to creating a picking slip for use with Adagio OE. I decided to add the estimated order weight to the document - the weight that one sees on the totals screen.

I became a bit list in what spec I used when - either D49, F24, F26.

At one point page one (or any one page picking slip) showed ZERO weight. A multi-page picking slip had ZERO on page one, a weight on page two, and a higher weight on page three.

Any known issues here? Anyone using a weight spec on picking slips?

Thanks,
Robert

#14616 - 10/01/08 04:28 PM Re: Shipment weight on picking slips [Re: Robert Larson]
Softrak Support Offline

Adagio Action Team

Loc: Vancouver, BC Canada
Hi, Robert,

The Totals tab of an order reports the total estimated weight of all shipped items on the order.

It sounds like you were using D49 on the multi-page picking slip spec.

On Picking Slip specs:

D49 is the Order Weight used in the Detail section of specs and will report the weight on the order of the 'shipped' items for each item detail when printed on a Picking Slip. It doesn't report the total estimated weight of all shipped items on the order that you would see on the Totals tab of the order.

F26 is the (total) Order Weight used in the footer section of a specification. It would report the total estimated weight for UNshipped items on the order when a picking slip is printed. Again, this does not report the total estimated weight of all shipped items that you would see on the Totals tab of the order.

F24 is the (total) Invoice Weight used in the footer section of a specification. It would report 0 when a picking slip is printed.

I believe that What you're wanting to see occurs when the invoice is printed.

For example, on Invoice specs:

F24 will print the (total) Invoice Weight which is what you see on the Totals tab of an order as only shipped
items are invoiced.

So you know, F26 will print the (total) Order Weight for all items that were on the order.

And, D49 will print the total estimated weight of each ordered (shipped or not) item detail on the order.

Moderator:  Christa_Meissner 
Who's Online
2 registered (Samuel Kopstick, Bruce Gardner), 70 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
1847 Members
5 Forums
14239 Topics
69728 Posts

Max Online: 359 @ 11/18/19 09:08 PM
May
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18