Topic Options
#67819 - 02/21/22 04:51 PM NEXT button for the INVOICE BATCH window
Leyla Offline
Stranger

Loc: Canada
I would like to propose the addition of a NEXT button for the INVOICE BATCH window.

Currently, I open the batch window and click on glasses button to pull up the window with the invoice back up.
Once the Adagio view pdf window is open, it will automatically load the next backup of the following invoice I double click on within the INVOICE BATCH window.
I am proposing to add a NEXT button somewhere within the right side panel of buttons (New, Edit, Copy, NEXT, Sort, Delete, Help, Close) in order to reduce clicking and save time opening the next item in the batch window.
On big batch jobs (100+ inovices), its easy to lose track of which invoice I have reviewed and which I have not. The Next button will help keep consistent and focused.

Currently when double clicking the following invoice within the window, the Adagio view pdf window (if still open from the previous invoice), will automatically load the new support related to the invoice opened. The Next button will continue to support this.

#67820 - 02/22/22 04:35 AM Re: NEXT button for the INVOICE BATCH window [Re: Leyla]
Steve Schwartz Offline
Adagio God

Loc: Wynnewood, PA
Assuming you use the same invoice spec for the whole batch of invoices, you can print preview the invoice batch and scroll through the pages. That's what I do. What's the downside of doing that?

Steve

#67830 - 02/22/22 03:45 PM Re: NEXT button for the INVOICE BATCH window [Re: Steve Schwartz]
Chris McDonell Offline
Adagio

Loc: Vancouver, BC, Canada
Hi Leyla,

If you are only reviewing the PDF's then you can use the down arrow key when you have the Invoice List open to move to the next Invoice PDF, you do not need to double click and open the Invoice.

#67907 - 03/14/22 06:11 PM Re: NEXT button for the INVOICE BATCH window [Re: Steve Schwartz]
Leyla Offline
Stranger

Loc: Canada
Hi Steve, thank you for the response.
As I am still learning my way around Adagio, could you point me to where the print preview is located? I'll try your way. In my message above, I've listed the only buttons I have in that window, so I don't see print preview.
Your help is greatly appreciated.

#67908 - 03/15/22 06:27 AM Re: NEXT button for the INVOICE BATCH window [Re: Leyla]
Dan_Desautels Offline
Adagio Maestro

Loc: Thunder Bay, ON, Canada
Hi Leyla,

Steve and Chris are talking about two different things. If you've already printed or emailed the invoices, then the PDF viewer (glasses) is showing you that saved copy. In this case, you're best to follow Chris's advice and have the batch open on one side with the viewer window open on the other monitor and simply down arrow through the list of invoices and as said the viewer will refresh to show the selected invoice PDF.

What Steve is suggesting is to highlight the batch itself and click Print and when the print dialogue box opens, click preview. Then the preview window will have all the invoices from that batch loaded and you can click through them with the left right arrows at the top.

If you're new to Adagio, it sounds like a tour of the common functions from your Adagio consultant would be of value.

Moderator:  Softrak Support 
Who's Online
0 registered (), 81 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
1847 Members
5 Forums
14239 Topics
69728 Posts

Max Online: 359 @ 11/18/19 09:08 PM
May
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18