Topic Options
#64474 - 08/07/20 12:04 PM Check number audit list
jhenry Offline
Adagio Buff

Loc: Auburn Hills, MI, USA
After inputting actual manual checks and after I post. I print two reports.1)Print Manual Check Posting Journal, which prints fine. 2) I print the Check number audit list. The only thing that will print is the first check. I may have 4 or 7 checks that don't print on the list. This started to happen with the upgrade to A/P. Is this an bug in the system? Which by the way, not a fan of the changes.

#64475 - 08/07/20 12:41 PM Re: Check number audit list [Re: jhenry]
Softrak Support Offline

Adagio Action Team

Loc: Vancouver, BC Canada
Hi, Jeaneane,

May I ask what version and release date of AP you are using? You can find this information by selecting Help and About from the main menu. Is this AP9.3A or 9.3B? And what is the release date, which is shown in yymmdd format in parentheses on the same Help About screen.

I just created a manual check batch for 4 vendors, 4 printed checks, paying either a single or multiple invoices and the Batch Listing, Posting Journal and Check Number Audit list all printed all 4. And, all vendor transactions were updated correctly.

Can you provide more details about exactly what was done? Is integrity clean?

Sometimes the forum isn't able to provide the fastest resolution to a problem and it's a good idea to contact your Adagio consultant for assistance.

#64477 - 08/07/20 01:10 PM Re: Check number audit list [Re: Softrak Support]
jhenry Offline
Adagio Buff

Loc: Auburn Hills, MI, USA
We are on the 9.3B date 2020321. When I have to "split" a check in to multiples using my system checks,no problem . It prints. However, since the upgrade, when I actually input manual check, again not system checks, Only the first check appears, not the rest.
Printing system checks and printing reports show everything. It's just when we input manual checks that is the issue.
1) go into manual checks
2)put in the information
3)print a report
4) post
5) print manual check posting journal (prints fine)
6) print check number audit list , only the first check number prints on report. i swear
every check shows that it was posted.

#64478 - 08/07/20 01:41 PM Re: Check number audit list [Re: jhenry]
Softrak Support Offline

Adagio Action Team

Loc: Vancouver, BC Canada
Hi again,

In manual checks, I'm interpreting your saying, 'when I have to "split" a check into multiples' to mean that you are doing more than one check for the same vendor, perhaps each check is paying a different invoice for the same vendor.

However, using the same release, all are still printing on the Check Number Audit List for me.

Communication is a funny thing. Sometimes what means one thing to one person, means something completely different to someone else. If I misinterpreted what you were saying in any way, please let me know.

Moderator:  Softrak Support 
Who's Online
0 registered (), 75 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
1847 Members
5 Forums
14236 Topics
69711 Posts

Max Online: 359 @ 11/18/19 09:08 PM
April
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20