Topic Options
#5377 - 11/14/05 10:55 AM Adagio Inventory 8.0A (Active Item)
doug Offline
Doug Parrington

Registered: 07/04/05
Posts: 77
Loc: Winnipeg
Under item maintenance there is a check box for "Active item?", I can not locate the field for this item using crystal reports. I can find it using gridview in the "I/C Items (1)" table, but I can not find it when looking with crystal reports. If anyone knows the location of this field, or a way to search for it, please advise

Thank You
Doug


Top
#5378 - 11/14/05 12:35 PM Re: Adagio Inventory 8.0A (Active Item)
Softrak Support Offline

Adagio Action Team

Registered: 03/09/99
Posts: 11741
Loc: Vancouver, BC Canada
Hi Doug,

It appears that this field is omitted from the Crystal Reports table, so it would need to be added in order to allow adding it to reports. Thanks for bringing this to our attention.


Top


Moderator:  Softrak Support 
Who's Online
0 registered (), 287 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
1873 Members
5 Forums
14673 Topics
71611 Posts

Max Online: 1408 @ 12/09/25 02:48 AM
October
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31