Thanks, Andrew. I'll find out. It's basically information that needs to be added to a commercial invoice when you export something to another country (Canada, for instance). I don't know all the details, but there are harmonized codes and other stuff that's required. I had to ship a laptop to our Hong Kong office once and it was a pain to figure out all the information that's required.
I'm wondering if that's something that would be of benefit to a lot of your customers. The way I see it: A commercial invoice for exporting goods seems to be some type of standardized document - probably approved by some standards body like the WTO or something. So, whether I export something to Sudan, Malaysia or Ireland - a commercial invoice should look more or less look the same or at least contain the same information. (http://www.aw-wrdsmth.com/FAQ/US_Exporting_of_Goods-Services.html) If Softrak could add the necessary fields and templates for exporting goods - I think that would be a great thing. Just a thought...

Andre