Enhancements & Revisions
Adagio Ledger 9.0C
May 11, 2010
- After converting to 9.0C, there was a data integrity error whenever you posted to an account that had not been posted to yet in
9.0C. There was no data loss and the Data Integrity Check rebuilt the error. The Data Integrity Check now also detects and
rebuilds the problem caused by the conversion, preventing any further problems in posting.
- The data dictionaries required by 9.0C were not installed in some cases on some machines due to an unknown lock on these files
by the OS. The install now detects this problem if it occurs and displays a warning. In addition, the program now detects when the
data dictionaries are not correct and displays the error "Incorrect data dictionary for this version of Ledger. Please re-install
Ledger." when started.
- You can now optionally turn off creating a Table in Excel 2007 when using Excel Direct from grids and finders. If you don't have
one already, create an ssi2xl.ini file in your x:SoftrakSystem folder (where 'x' is the mapped drive Adagio is installed to) and enter
the following setting, where <windows user name> (without the angle brackets) is your Windows login name (not your Adagio user
<windows user name>=1
- If the Security Group restricted access to Edit Accounts but Edit Accounts was selected for On Startup, Edit Accounts opened
when it should not have.
- The Import Transactions function required that the import file contain the 'Transaction No.' field and it could not be set as a field
default. It is still a required field but it can be (and must be) set as a default so it will be auto-generated if it is not included in the
- The Export Source Currencies function only exported the current year even when a different year was selected.
- If posting failed in Ledger 9.0C, you got the error "Incomplete posting. Only Data Integrity Check will be available." when you
attempted to open the database. However, the Data Integrity Check displayed an error and could not be run.
- In rare cases a user opening the Ledger database while another user was posting could get a false error message indicating there
was an incomplete posting.
- A new property, 'Edit On Print', has been added to the context menu when cells are selected. Cells with this property may be
changed by a user when a statement is opened in “Print only” mode. For example, this allows a user who is restricted from editing
statements by security Group to be able to enter and update budget / forecast figures. Cells marked with this property have a pale
yellow background. This default may be changed under View | Properties. The chosen color shows up when viewing the spec but
does not appear on Print Preview or when printing to paper.
Adagio Ledger 9.0C 2 of 4
- In some circumstances in 9.0C, a financial statement would fail to generate a row for the ending account in a range, when a
statement was expanded for a single department.
- GLUPDATE() failed to report some errors on evaluation and incorrectly handled a leading minus sign. This has been fixed.
© Copyright Softrak Systems Inc. All rights reserved.