Enhancements & Revisions
Adagio OrderEntry 8.0A
August 25, 2006
- Prints shipping labels. Label format must be one across the page. On a laser printer you can print multiple labels for different orders down but only for the same order across. The specification designer can create shipping labels.
- The following new specification codes have been added in the forms designer: “D66, Qty on Hand (Item)” and "D67, Qty on Hand (Loc)". Useful on picking slips. “D68, Unit discount D50-D51". Previously only the extended discount could be printed. "F43, payment type description". "D69, Item Price List Code". Previously only the header price list code could be printed. "S17, Shipping Labels count" and "S18, Printing Shipping Label". Use these codes for printing label x of y on shipping labels.
- Added new sample specifications for shipping labels, OE$LABOKI (1 up dot matrix), OE$LABTEC (designated label printer) and OE$LABZ (5 down laser, Avery 05163).
- Added all the new spec codes added in this release to the OE$ALL sample spec, plus added the IC item detail optional fields.
- The option ‘Remember form settings’ option added to the Company Profile. Remembers options selected from the last time you printed the form, such as the Specification Option (Use Customer or Use Selected) and Email Cover (but not Destination).
- When emailing single documents from the document list or when entering/editing a document, the default has been changed to ‘Now’ If emailing from a print function selected from the menu the default is ‘Add to Queue’.
- If the invoice email address is blank in the customer then the contact email address is used. This saves you from having to enter an invoice email for every customer if for most customers it is the same as the contact email address.
- Deleting a customer in OE now also deletes any ship-to addresses for the customer. Previously the ship-to addresses were not accessible after the customer was deleted but would reappear if you added a new customer and reused the customer number. Customers with ship-to addresses should be deleted in OE rather than AR to avoid this situation.
- In previous releases of 8.0A, if you had a Special Price for a customer by category, where the item is set to give a discount by Qty Purchased, then the special price was lost as soon as you entered a quantity ordered on the order. It disappeared from the Prices screen.
- Costing was incorrect for items that had residual cost and where sale took the quantity on hand into the negative. Costing should have been calculated from the most recent cost for the quantity in the negative rather than using the residual cost.
- If by mistake you entered an item that was not on the Price List specified in the order header, when you entered the correct item (that is on the Price List) the price from the alternate price list for that item was not used. A new option called ‘Use base price list if not found’ has been added to the Company Profile. If off, the message "Item x was not found on price list y." is displayed when you attempt to sell an item for which an alternate price does not exist, and the item number is blanked out. If the option is on, the message "Item x was not found on price list y. Pricing will default from the base price list." is displayed and the Price List is blanked out. If the item number is changed again before the detail record is saved, the program again attempts to sell it from the customer's price list.
- The UPC code did not print on invoices in some cases.
- Security Group Setup did not include menu choices for the email functions (Setup, Queue or Queue Listing).
- If menus are disabled because of a data integrity error so that only the Data Integrity Check is available, the Backup menu choice is now also available.
- The option ‘Implied decimal point’ has been added to the Import Orders function. Previous versions assumed you wanted to interpret amounts and quantities as having a decimal point if there was no decimal point in the field in the import file. For example, it was assumed that 100 meant $1.00 rather than $100.00. Now fields in the import file must specifically include the decimal or you must set the option.
- The History Header extension table is now available in Crystal Report for Adagio.
- The grand total of the Cost of Sale amounts was incorrect on the Credit Note Audit List report.
© Copyright Softrak Systems Inc. All rights reserved.