Enhancements & Revisions
Adagio RMA 9.2A
January 12, 2016
· Initial release of Adagio RMA add-on. Adagio RMA allows you to enter, print/email and track Return Merchandise Authorizations in Adagio OrderEntry, then create a credit note when returned goods are received.
· Adds RMA Return Codes to OrderEntry.
· Adds an RMA Listing report and the Orders/Invoices/Credit Notes report includes an RMAs option.
· Quantities on RMA are tracked in Adagio Inventory by Location. The field ‘Qty. on RMA’ has been added to Quantities tab in the item.
· Adds option in Security Groups to allow creating RMAs.
· Adds ‘Default posting to RMA’ option to the Company Profile. Controls whether posting an RMA defaults to posting as an RMA or a credit note.
· Adds ‘RMA Expires after n days’ option to the Company Profile. Provides a default for RMA creation. When the number of days has been exceeded and the goods have not been returned, the RMA will be flagged as expired and the ‘Qty. on RMA’ decremented in the item.
· Adds ‘RMA Location defaults’ option to the Company Profile. Specifies the default Location for returned goods.
· Adds these new specification codes:
© Copyright Softrak Systems Inc. All rights reserved.