Enhancements & Revisions
Adagio SalesAnalysis 9.2A
May 27, 2015
· You can now start other Adagio modules from toolbar buttons showing the icon for the module. This allows easy switching between Adagio modules. If a module is running against the same company data, Adagio will now just switch to that running instance, rather than launching a second instance. Toolbar buttons can be rearranged under File | User Preferences, or by dragging the buttons around or off the toolbar itself.
· Adagio SalesAnalysis logs user activity within the module, including login, menu choices and batch New, Edit, Copy, Delete and Post. Audit logs may be viewed with GridView.
· The View Customer and View IC Item grids now display the total number of records, as well as a count of the displayed records when a Filter is active. An Ignore Style Color button has also been added. Click this button to toggle the grid between no color and Style colors or no color and banding (if it is enabled in User Preferences).
· Grids may be “banded” with a User Selectable color and banding frequency set under File | User Preferences. Filter Styles may be disabled and replaced with regular banding if desired.
· The status bar at the bottom of the main window now shows activity of various steps when the program is starting up and the database is opening.
· The Column Editor screen can be sized. The size is remembered by module on the workstation.
· Updated splash screen with new Adagio logo and colors. Updated icon and toolbar button images.
· Supports enhancements and new options in customers added in Receivables 9.2A.
· Adagio SalesAnalysis reports are now created using Crystal Reports 2013, replacing the Crystal Reports 8.5 Print Engine (CRPE32.dll). The module’s management reports are now stored in \Softrak\SalesAnalysis\StandardReports. Revisions to these reports should be placed in \Softrak\SalesAnalysis\ModifiedReports. Custom reports to be added to the Reports menu should be stored in \Softrak\SalesAnalysis\CustomReports. Reports must be edited or created using Crystal Reports 2011 or 2013 and Adagio ODBC for access to the data files. Users will notice minor changes to some of the visual elements in the module and a new Print Preview window. The size and position of the Print Preview window are now remembered between sessions by user, so the Workstation Options controlling this function have been removed. Exporting to an Excel spreadsheet from the print preview window has been significantly improved. The Report Tables Drive settings and Crystal tables in the \QRASP folder are not used by version 9.2A modules.
· An updated version of Adagio PrintTool (PT) is installed in \Softrak\PrintTool. PT allows you to print / preview custom reports without needing to run Crystal Reports itself or without placing the report on the Custom Reports menu in an Adagio module. It allows reports to be placed on the Windows desktop. PrintTool 9.2A prints custom reports created with Crystal Reports 2011 or 2013 only. Adagio ODBC must be installed to create custom reports but is not required to print custom reports. Your Adagio dealer or consultant can create custom reports for you and deploy them at your site. PT allows you to specify a report to print on the command line using the /r parameter. This allows Adagio automation batches to print custom reports (to printer – a future release of PT will allow automation batches to print custom reports to PDF). PT does not require registration with Softrak Systems but does use Adagio Lanpak licenses. Note: PT does not print reports created with Crystal Reports 8.5 for Adagio. Existing version 8.5 custom reports must be converted before they can be printed by 9.2A.
· The Data Integrity Check (DIC) saves results for the last 9 previous runs in files SRWINERR01..09.dat (where .dat is your company data file extension). The current DIC information will always be in SRWINERR. If you do check/rebuild/check without closing the DIC function the results are appended to the same file.
· Import and export templates created for Excel format now default the file extension to .XLSX rather than .XLS.
· Auto-Start Chart did not respect the Running Total option if 'Refresh on Open' was enabled.
· The Import Transactions no longer requires a customer number.
· The Find by Customer Phone did not show formatted phone numbers.
· You could not open Transactions for the Edit Data Finder if the Invoices item did not use 6 characters. The same problem existed for single segment IC items.
· Scan Sales Data for Adagio OrderEntry doubled tax lines for invoices.
· IC Item Styles were not supported in finders for items by Item Description.
· When starting Adagio 9.2A versions, the Crystal Reports Runtime (used to print reports) intermittently displayed an error such as “The program can't start because TraceLog-4-0.dll is missing from your computer.” when in fact the DLL file was present and reports did print without problem. Installing SalesAnalysis 9.2A should correct this for all 9.2A modules.
© Copyright Softrak Systems Inc. All rights reserved.