Enhancements & Revisions
Adagio Inventory 8.0B
March 20, 2006
- Supports Adagio
Transaction History Inquiry.
- Transaction History tab added to Item
Inquiry With Sales and Costs.
- Customer and Vendor ranges and fields
have been added to History Transaction report. Ascending / Descending also
History Transactions report is faster in cases where ranges selected allow the
use of indexes to select data for the report.
- A Stock Card report has been
The Item Valuation report can be printed calculated as of a certain date in the
Item Valuation report now has the option 'restricted to non-zero quantities and
costs' rather than 'restricted to positive quantities and costs'.
- Added option
'Suppress inactive items' to the Item Valuation report.
- You can sort the Physical
Inventory by Picking Sequence to match the Physical Inventory
- Multi-user Physical Inventory in same Location.
- When you save an entry editing
a Physical Inventory detail the grid positions to next line item to speed data
The option 'Auto edit physical inventory' has been added to the Company
Added 'Qty on Hand' field to the Edit Detail screen of Edit Physical
- Added the column 'Qty Entered?' as a default column on the Edit
Physical Inventory screen.
- Optional fields, UPC code and Active Item flag can now be
printed on the Item Status report.
- Tables for un-posted Shipments,
Adjustments and Transfers are now available in GridView.
- Sample data has been
The Commission Rate field in Edit Categories grid (if selected with the Column
Editor) always displayed zero.
- The Assemble Items function created
an extra $0.00 GL entry if there were no extra costs to prorate.
- Assemble items gives
a completed message to confirm the build did take place.
- The 'Suppress inactive items'
option has been added to the Physical Inventory worksheet to support the Active
Item flag in Items.
- When updating the Base Price for either Original or Alternate Price
List, based on the Markup Cost, the units of measure are now taken into
- In Physical Inventory entry, if you change the 'Adjusted unit cost' to
something other than the calculated amount based on the quantity being adjusted
the word "Override" is displayed on the dialog to indicate this.
- If you re-edited a
Physical Inventory item after changing the 'Adjusted unit cost', that cost
reverted to the calculated value.
- Items with no change in quantity
posted in a physical inventory generated transactions in the Adjustment Audit
Adagio Inventory allowed you to delete Items or Locations when the Item or Items
in a Location had quantity on a purchase order in Purchase Orders for Adagio. It
also allowed you to deselect items at a Location within a range in the Edit
- The Data Integrity Checker now detects and rebuilds when the total
quantity on PO in the item does not equal the sum of quantity on PO for the Item
at all Locations.
- The 'Restricted to positive quantities and costs' option on the Item
Valuation report did not work in some cases when printed by
When you attempted to delete an item with 'Quantity on sales order' or 'Quantity
on purchase order' the message, 'Can't delete item with quantities on hand' was
displayed. The message has been changed to 'Can't delete item with quantities on
hand, on purchase order, or on sales order'.
- When a Tax Group was added for a zero
decimal currency in a multi-currency database, the number of decimals was set to
2 rather than zero.
- A large amount was incorrectly posted to the IC Rounding GL Account
when Day End was run on a multi-currency database where receipts in a
zero-decimal currency were posted.
- The 'Qty on hand' was blank on the
Inventory Reconciliation report when printed in summary form.
- Corrected problem
importing shipments for items with different unit of measure for stocking,
pricing and costing.
- Fixed a problem importing items when an Alternate Item number
is specified in the import file.
- Fixed a problem importing Alternate
Price List items for currencies with zero decimals.
- When the 8.0A (2005.12.01) Service
Pack was installed on some machines you could not create reports in Crystal
Reports for Adagio by selecting the ICGLOB file.
- The Update Alternate Price List
function was not working correctly in version 8.0A (2005.12.01).
- Sorting the Physical
Inventory Worksheet by the Picking Sequence did not use the item's Picking
Sequence by Location.
- If the 'Allow invalid vendors' option is set you can now post
receipts if the Vendor field is blank or the Vendor is not on file in
© Copyright Softrak Systems Inc. All rights reserved.