Adagio SalesAnalysis 9.3A 2020-01-28 (Jan. 28, 20)
· Enhanced compatibility with future release of Adagio Inventory 9.3A.
· Compatible with Adagio DocStore. View PDF documents for transactions from Adagio Invoices and OrderEntry.
· A “Backup” button has been added to the Adagio Toolbar. Backup options enable automatic or prompted backups prior to retrieving sales data.
· Find on filtered grids to search within the filtered result.
· It is easier to find a field in the Column Editor. Sort the list, restrict the list by data type, and type in some text likely to identify the field.
· Refresh Sample Data function has been added to the Help menu.
And these changes were made in earlier versions:
Version 9.2A | 2018-05-19 (May. 19, 18)
· Adagio module toolbar allows one click launch of an Adagio module.
· Reports have been converted to Crystal Reports 2013, improving the export to Excel.
· Grids may be "banded" with a User Selectable color and banding frequency.
· Edit grids display the total number of records, as well as a count of the displayed records when a Filter is active.
· Logs user activity within the module. Audit logs may be viewed with GridView.
· Supports enhancements and new options in customers added in Receivables 9.2A.