Adagio Invoices 9.3B 2022-09-30 (Sep. 30, 22)
•If the Company Profile option, 'Use computer date for invoice' is selected, Item Detail dates, Rate dates, Document and Due dates will use the System date instead of the Session Date when documents are imported.
•In the Specification Designer, the C2P Image button shows when the Adagio Payments add-on has not been installed.
•For a ClickToPay Customer, if there were multiple email addresses, posting failed with the message that the Customer Email field is not a valid e-mail address. Only the first email address will be retained for ClickToPay posting.
And these changes were made in earlier versions:
Version 9.3A | 2020-03-02 (Mar. 2, 20)
· Compatible with Adagio DocStore.
· Supports Online Credit Card Payment Processing with new add-on module Adagio Payments 9.3A.
· Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliant.
· Pre-Authorized Debits from customer bank accounts in invoices batches (Canadian banks only).
· 'Auto-Generate' the Check Number field in posting speeds entry and avoids duplicate document numbers on cash transactions in AR.
· Enter Payments on credit notes.
· Optionally show an item’s Price Level grid and select it for the Unit price field.
· Item Information inquiry on the invoice detail screen (opened with ‘i’ button beside Item Number) shows Price Levels for the base price / Alternate Price List, and Qty on hand / Sales order / PO / RMA. Double-clicking the Alternate item will select it for the detail line.
· Option ‘Always show sale price in price grid’ displays Sale Price on Item Information screen and allows it to be selected if the invoice date is in the sale dates range, otherwise it indicates the Sale dates are out of range.
· Prompt to update customer and address fields in invoice if there have been changes in the Customer or Ship-To.
· Changing the Customer Type ask if you want to apply related pricing changes to all invoice details.
· Sort batches by Batch Description.
· Select field from the invoice to send to the new PO Reference field in Receivables 9.3A batches.
· Find on filtered Customer grids to search within the filtered result.
· Send/print invoices to multiple Send Methods (Printer, PDF, email) simultaneously.
· Calculated numeric fields on invoices using formulas in the Specification Designer.
Version 9.2A | 2017-08-30 (Aug. 30, 17)
· Compatible with Ledger 9.2A Retrieve Subledger Batches function, allowing separation of subledger batches by Batch Number.
· Edit / View Customers functions support new features in Receivables 9.2A customers.
· Credit notes support option to apply the before tax total to discount base.
· Added an option to print a General Ledger Distribution Summary on batch listings.
· Posting Journals can no longer be cleared after printing. This avoids accidental clearing. Posting Journals are cleared at year end.
· Adagio module toolbar allows one click launch of an Adagio module.
· Reports have been converted to Crystal Reports 2013, greatly improving the export to Excel.
· Added invoice specification codes for totals in home currency and other new codes.
· Grids may be \\\"banded\\\" with a User Selectable color and banding frequency. Banding may be chosen to replace Grid Styles by user.
· Edit grids display the total number of records, as well as a count of the displayed records when a Filter is active.
· Logs user activity within the module. Audit logs may be viewed with GridView.