Adagio SalesCQ 9.3A 2022-04-06 (Apr. 6, 22)
· Adagio SalesCQ now integrates with Adagio DocStore.
· Added 9.3A standard features including enhancements to grids and filters, Adagio toolbar, Application log, and much more...
· Multiple Quotes can now be selected on the Enter Quotes grid to print or delete.
· Item Optional fields are now available on quote details.
· The quote number length has been expanded to 12 characters.
· Print functions for Quotes allow you to select and send/print to multiple Send Methods (Printer, PDF, Email, Fax) simultaneously.
· The Find button is now available to use when a Filter is active.
· New grid search process is available to use for most grids.
· Word Wrap is now supported for text blocks.
· Quote Detail grid rows now support Automatic and Manual font Styles from Inventory items.
· Printing a group of quotes now allows attaching an additional PDF along with the quote form,
· New Item Information inquiry on the Edit Detail screen
· Formula spec codes X001 to X005 are now available to do arithmetic calculations with numeric spec codes
· Grid that supports the Grid Search feature has focus
· Import and Export templates now have the same ability as the Column Editor to restrict the Available Field list
And these changes were made in earlier versions:
Version 9.2B | 2018-06-08 (Jun. 8, 18)
· Compatible with and required by OrderEntry 9.3A.
· Formatted addresses on quotes including dedicated fields for City, State/Prov and Country.
· Supports unlimited Miscellaneous Charges and unlimited Ship Via codes in OrderEntry 9.3A.
· Quote Notes can optionally be included when a quote is transferred to OrderEntry.
Version 9.2A | 2017-02-21 (Feb. 21, 17)
· Adagio SalesCQ is now available on Adagio Cloud.
· Added 9.2A standard features including enhancements to grids and filters, Adagio toolbar, Application log, and much more...
· Adagio ePrint users can view PDFs of quotes from the Edit Quotes list. View PDFs of documents from customer, prospect, item, quote and order edit/view functions.
· Existing quotes for Prospects are updated to the Customer when quotes are transferred to Adagio OrderEntry.
· Changes Location in details when Location is changed on quote header or when creating / copying quotes from other documents.
· ‘Permit transfer of quotes’ option prevent users from transferring quotes to orders in OrderEntry.
· Support Preferred send method in customers / prospects when printing quotes.
· Supports Automation when Adagio Console is installed.