Adagio DataCare 9.3A 2018-10-30 (Oct. 30, 18)
· Control the level of information emailed to make it easier to find errors in the log.
· History can now be deleted automatically.
· Retain runs with errors when deleting history for comparison to any new errors that may occur.
· DocStore data files (EP*) are now backed up.
· The Adagio Login dialog permits browsing to a UNC. The Create database button is hidden unless “/C” is included on the command line. New databases are created with the extension “ADB” or the extension used by existing modules in the selected Folder.
· A “Backup” button has been added to the Adagio Toolbar. Backup options enable automatic or prompted backups prior to deleting history.
· Refresh Sample Data function has been added to the Help menu. It allows you to refresh sample data to its original state at install time.
· It is easier to find a field in the Column Editor. Sort the list, restrict the list by data type, and type in some text likely to identify the field.
And these changes were made in earlier versions:
Version 9.2A | 2015-09-16 (Sep. 16, 15)
· Added Adagio toolbar.
· Reports have been converted to Crystal Reports 2013.
· Adagio DataCare now logs user activity.
· The Data Integrity Check saves results for the last 9 previous runs in text files for itself and Adagio modules checked.
· Edit job displays a warning if an application that was previously in the job has been removed.