Adagio SalesAnalysis 9.2A 2018-05-19 (May. 19, 18)
· Adagio module toolbar allows one click launch of an Adagio module.
· Reports have been converted to Crystal Reports 2013, improving the export to Excel.
· Grids may be "banded" with a User Selectable color and banding frequency.
· Edit grids display the total number of records, as well as a count of the displayed records when a Filter is active.
· Logs user activity within the module. Audit logs may be viewed with GridView.
· Supports enhancements and new options in customers added in Receivables 9.2A.
And these changes were made in earlier versions:
Version 9.3A | 2019-04-24 (Apr. 24, 19)
· Enhanced compatibility with future release of Adagio Inventory 9.3A.
· Compatible with Adagio DocStore. View PDF documents for transactions from Adagio Invoices and OrderEntry.
· A “Backup” button has been added to the Adagio Toolbar. Backup options enable automatic or prompted backups prior to retrieving sales data.
· Find on filtered grids to search within the filtered result.
· It is easier to find a field in the Column Editor. Sort the list, restrict the list by data type, and type in some text likely to identify the field.
· Refresh Sample Data function has been added to the Help menu.
Enhancements and revisions in Adagio SalesAnalysis 9.1A (2013.10.09)
Support for Automation when Adagio Console is release and installed.
View invoice / credit note PDF’s from Customer and Item inquiries if Adagio ePrint is installed.
Print Report Sets directly from the Toolbar.
Consultant tab on Help | About shows contact information for your Adagio consultant.