Adagio Ledger 9.3A 2018-04-22 (Apr. 22, 18)
· Compatible with future release of Adagio DocStore.
· The Adagio Login dialog permits browsing to a UNC. The Create database button is hidden unless “/C” is included on the command line. New databases are created with the extension “ADB” or the extension used by existing modules in the selected Folder.
· A “Backup” button has been added to the Adagio Toolbar. Backup Options select whether the button saves the module data, related data or the entire database and whether exclusive access is required for the backup to proceed. The backup now includes the Automation Batch Folder.
· Backup options enable automatic or prompted backups prior to performing any critical function such as batch posting or period end functions. You can choose the number of backups that will be saved.
· Only a single instance of Calculator will be launched when the Calculator button is clicked.
· User preferences have been added to control the behaviour of double clicking in a Dialog field. You can also choose to apply banding to those grids that do not display Styles and choose a date format to use in the Adagio Grid.
· Installs \Softrak\System\AdagioLauncher.EXE and associates the application with “ADB”, “SAM” and “AMC” extensions. AdagioLauncher will automatically launch the correct Adagio module or the Financial Reporter if an Adagio file is double clicked in a Folder. The user will be prompted to log in.
And these changes were made in earlier versions:
Version 9.2B | 2017-02-18 (Feb. 18, 17)
· Print the Trial Balance and Detail Listing reports to Excel using ExcelDirect.
· Added ExcelDirect buttons to the batches, entries and details grids.
· Added an option to print a General Ledger Distribution Summary on the Posting Journals.
· Added a subtotal of Units by period on the GL Detail Listing.
· All Fiscal Period finders now show all 12 (or 13) periods.
· Added a Find to the Edit Departments function.
· Updated for Adagio Cloud.
· The finder on the GL Department field is now restricted to the departments for the account selected.
· The GL Department Description is now available to be added to the GL Account finder with the Column Editor.
Enhancements in Financial Reporter
· New SmartSheet commands “.Sort”, “.SortCase” and “.SortEnd” are available to sort a section of a financial statement into alphabetical (or some other) order.
· The new Header/Footer code “$G” is now available to print the UTC date and time in the section.
· Expression Notepad added to improve the entry of complex formulas.
· "Pin" fiscal periods and Department choices so that they are applied to every sheet in the financial statement.
· Conditional cell formatting using Styles and the formula editor.
· Allow an arbitrary selection of fiscal periods from the currently selected and previous years to sum amounts. Net Changes, Budgets, Forecasts, Statistical Units and Provisionally posted amounts can now be easily summed over arbitrary fiscal periods.
· GLUPDATE() has an optional additional parameter to select the Budget Year to update. "1" updates the previous year's budget figures.
· When drilling down into transactions, the displayed Grid will be banded according to the User Preference settings for color and banding frequency.
· Adagio module buttons on the toolbar. Buttons are selectable and movable.
· Adagio Ledger now logs user activity within the module. Audit logs may be viewed with GridView.
· Edit grids display the total number of records, as well as a count of the displayed records when a Filter is active.
· Account Filters can now be displayed in Style Priority sequence.
· Grids may be “banded” with a User Selectable color and banding frequency. Added an Ignore Style Color button on edit grids.
· Account Groups can now be added to the Account Group table.
· When viewing the details of a transaction, you can display the PDF of the form that created the transaction if Adagio ePrint is installed.
· Retrieve transactions from subledgers now allows the creation of multiple batches by either Posting Sequence or subledger batch.
· You can now post transactions while the View Transactions or Financial Reporter are open.
· The Posted Transactions file structure has changed, allowing immediate viewing of entries in the View Transaction/Budgets function and in drill-down within the Financial Reporter at any time.
· Individual entries can now be inserted in batches.
· Uses the current version of the Crystal Reports runtime engine to view and print reports.
· The GL Detail Listing now permits fiscal ranges that span fiscal years. It now displays the option to include the closing amounts on any report that includes period 12. The report will print on a single page if only one account is listed. You can suppress the individual transactions from being listed on the report if desired to just print out the net change amounts between periods.
Enhancements in Financial Reporter
· You can now open the Financial Reporter from its own shortcut.
· New toolbar buttons have been added to generate double underlines and fixed position dollar signs.
· “Auto-hide” columns automatically if all the amounts in it 0.00.
· Arbitrary departments can now be grouped together as a Department List.
· Department Custom Ranges can be created in Statement Groups to print a statement for each department in the range.
· Statement Groups can now be separated into sections, making it easier to organize them.
· The entire financial statement is now calculated when it is loaded. The entire statement can now be scrolled through without delays as cells are recalculated.
· The field “Amt – Source” is available for display in the transaction drill down.
· The financial reporter will now auto-save a statement if you have been working on it for a long time.
· Inactive departments can now be suppressed from the View | Department pane.
· Inactive accounts will be suppressed if they have no balance or have no transactions posted in the fiscal year being printed.
Version 9.1A | 2014-02-21 (Feb. 21, 14)
Enhancements and revisions in Adagio Ledger 9.1A (2013.05.23)
Locate a transaction anywhere in the general ledger by description, reference, amount or any field stored within the transaction.
When Viewing an individual transaction, always have the full, balanced journal entry available in the display. In the financial reporter, drill down from an individual transaction to see the balanced entry.
View, Reprint or Recover any batch from the Batch Status Inquiry grid. Automatically print the posting journal for posted batches.
Post to any year, with account balances automatically rolled forward as required. Prior year postings can always be identified within the general ledger transactions, making it easy to highlight and isolate these special posting runs.
Automatically force general ledger Account and Department codes to uppercase.
Restrict the subsidiary ledgers that are allowed to post to a specific account.
Automatically discard $0.00 transactions generated by subsidiary ledgers.
Print a Trial Balance summarized to the Account level.