Adagio SalesCQ 9.2B 2017-12-13 (Dec. 13, 17)
· Compatible with and required by OrderEntry 9.3A.
· Formatted addresses on quotes including dedicated fields for City, State/Prov and Country.
· Supports unlimited Miscellaneous Charges and unlimited Ship Via codes in OrderEntry 9.3A.
· Quote Notes can optionally be included when a quote is transferred to OrderEntry.
And these changes were made in earlier versions:
Version 9.2A | 2017-02-21 (Feb. 21, 17)
· Adagio SalesCQ is now available on Adagio Cloud.
· Added 9.2A standard features including enhancements to grids and filters, Adagio toolbar, Application log, and much more...
· Adagio ePrint users can view PDFs of quotes from the Edit Quotes list. View PDFs of documents from customer, prospect, item, quote and order edit/view functions.
· Existing quotes for Prospects are updated to the Customer when quotes are transferred to Adagio OrderEntry.
· Changes Location in details when Location is changed on quote header or when creating / copying quotes from other documents.
· ‘Permit transfer of quotes’ option prevent users from transferring quotes to orders in OrderEntry.
· Support Preferred send method in customers / prospects when printing quotes.
· Supports Automation when Adagio Console is installed.
User Preferences function allows you to set options by user to tailor the appearance and behavior of Adagio SalesCQ screens and reports.
Styles and Filters are available to display Quotes and Prospects in different colors and Filter records that meet specific criteria. Customer and Item Styles and Filters are supported.
Report Favorites allow saving Reports with specific options chosen.
Report Sets allow the grouping of Report Favorites into a single print job that will run unattended, and may be launched from a command file. A log is generated that records the printing status of each report in the set. Use Report Sets to automate the printing of all your month end reports.
Supports Adagio ePrint and printing to the AdagioPDF printer driver.
New program icon and toolbar buttons provide a cleaner look and differentiate this new version visually.
Cost use and display on quotes has been improved and simplified.
Extended Cost, Profit and Margin fields added to quotes.
Easily Re-cost quote details or entire quotes.
Ship-to addresses can now be added "on the fly" entering quotes.
Locate items by Item Description in quote entry.
Added many new quote specification codes.