Adagio JobCost 9.2A 2017-10-20 (Oct. 20, 17)
· Optional Fields have been added to Jobs and Estimates. Optional Fields are populated in batches and post to the Job Details.
· Adagio module toolbar allows one click launch of an Adagio module.
· Adagio JobCost now logs user activity.
· Grids may be "banded" with a User Selectable color and banding frequency.
· Edit grids display the total number of records, as well as a count of the displayed records when a Filter is active.
· Reports have been converted to Crystal Reports 2013.
· Import / Export functions enhanced. They are Adagio standard, have finders on Default Fields, and support ‘Auto-import on startup’ option.
· Data Integrity Check saves results for the last 9 runs in text files for itself and Adagio modules checked.
And these changes were made in earlier versions:
Version 8.1D | 2014-09-12 (Sep. 12, 14)
Enhancements and revisions in Adagio JobCost 8.1D (2014.06.23)
Full compatibility with Adagio Console and xConsole. Supports Automation when Adagio Console is installed.
Track revenue to Phase/Category level for simple cost jobs.
Adagio ePrint users can view PDFs of invoices and credit notes from transactions in the Edit/View Customer.
Enhanced Copy Job dialog.
Report Set button added and Styles for filters.