Adagio SalesAnalysis 9.2A 2017-09-04 (Sep. 4, 17)
· Adagio module toolbar allows one click launch of an Adagio module.
· Reports have been converted to Crystal Reports 2013, improving the export to Excel.
· Grids may be "banded" with a User Selectable color and banding frequency.
· Edit grids display the total number of records, as well as a count of the displayed records when a Filter is active.
· Logs user activity within the module. Audit logs may be viewed with GridView.
· Supports enhancements and new options in customers added in Receivables 9.2A.
And these changes were made in earlier versions:
Enhancements and revisions in Adagio SalesAnalysis 9.1A (2013.10.09)
Support for Automation when Adagio Console is release and installed.
View invoice / credit note PDF’s from Customer and Item inquiries if Adagio ePrint is installed.
Print Report Sets directly from the Toolbar.
Consultant tab on Help | About shows contact information for your Adagio consultant.
Report Favorites allow saving Reports with specific options chosen.
Report Sets allow the grouping of Report Favorites and Online Inquiries into a single print job that will run unattended, and may be launched from a command file. A log is generated that records the printing status of each report in the set. Use Report Sets to automate the printing of all your month end reports.
Supports Adagio ePrint and print to the AdagioPDF printer driver.
Online Inquiry print width limitation removed when send to Excel.