Adagio Invoices 9.2A 2017-08-30 (Aug. 30, 17)
· Compatible with Ledger 9.2A Retrieve Subledger Batches function, allowing separation of subledger batches by Batch Number.
· Edit / View Customers functions support new features in Receivables 9.2A customers.
· Credit notes support option to apply the before tax total to discount base.
· Added an option to print a General Ledger Distribution Summary on batch listings.
· Posting Journals can no longer be cleared after printing. This avoids accidental clearing. Posting Journals are cleared at year end.
· Adagio module toolbar allows one click launch of an Adagio module.
· Reports have been converted to Crystal Reports 2013, greatly improving the export to Excel.
· Added invoice specification codes for totals in home currency and other new codes.
· Grids may be \\\"banded\\\" with a User Selectable color and banding frequency. Banding may be chosen to replace Grid Styles by user.
· Edit grids display the total number of records, as well as a count of the displayed records when a Filter is active.
· Logs user activity within the module. Audit logs may be viewed with GridView.
And these changes were made in earlier versions:
Version 9.1A | 2014-10-16 (Oct. 16, 14)
Enhancements and revisions in Adagio Invoices 9.1A (2013.11.29)
Multi-user record locking has been significantly improved. Post a batch while other users are editing different batches. Post batches while other users are editing batches in Adagio Receivables. Post while other users are editing customers.
Supports Automation when Adagio Console is installed. Automation allows you to automate many functions in Adagio Invoices.
Adagio ePrint users can view a PDF of invoices and credit notes in the history function, the Item Inquiry and the Edit/View Customer functions. Attach a PDF document when emailing, faxing or printing documents.
Supports the Preferred Send Method on the Invoicing tab in the customer added in Receivables 9.1A.
Supports the Specific Due Date terms added in Adagio Receivables 9.1A, allowing a due date to be any date in the future.
Auto-assign the check number for payments when copying batches and entries, and when importing batches.