· Compatible with future release of Adagio Payables 9.2A.
· The Deposit Date for Deposit-Only batches is used in GL transactions, allowing easier reconciliation from Ledger to BankRec.
· The Deposit Date for Deposit-Only batches is automatically updated to the latest date when you edit an existing batch, retrieve and append a batch, and when importing batches.
· For multi-currency databases, foreign currency banks can have a different Rate Type for deposits and payments.
· Fully compatible with the new feature in the Ledger 9.2A Retrieve Subledger Batches function, allowing separation of subledger batches on retrieve by Posting Sequence or Batch Number.
· Supports new ‘Batch by entry’ option in Payment Methods in future 9.2A version of Receivables when receipts are retrieved, creating a new deposit batch for each receipt.
· Reports have been converted to Crystal Reports 2013, greatly improving the export to Excel.
· Adagio module toolbar allows one click launch of an Adagio module.
· Grids may be "banded" with a User Selectable color and banding frequency. Banding may be chosen to replace Grid Styles by user.
· Edit grids display the total number of records, as well as a count of the displayed records when a Filter is active.
· Account Filters can now be displayed in Style Priority sequence.
· Adagio BankRec now logs user activity within the module. Audit logs may be viewed with GridView.
And these changes were made in earlier versions:
§Improved Auto-matching Rules allow explicit control of which transactions are available to be automatically matched during account reconciliation. Prevent old transactions from being considered. Allow post-dated items to clear. Insist on a check number match for payments.
§Directly update Adagio Payables Check Reconciliation when your Adagio BankRec reconciliation is posted. Now you don’t need to post the pending items in Payables to generate the necessary clearing transactions.
§Change the Last Statement Date when an account reconciliation is inadvertently posted with the incorrect date. The Opening Balance on an account is now available for editing until a reconciliation has been posted.
§Alphanumeric Check numbers are now supported.
§View document (Invoices and PurchaseOrders) PDF’s if Adagio ePrint is installed.
§Print Report Sets directly from the Toolbar.