Adagio Receivables 9.2A 2017-07-11 (Jul. 11, 17)
· Adagio toolbar for one click launch of other modules. “Banded” grids and record count on customer grids.
· Edit Description and Reference on posted transactions.
· Create separate deposit batch in BankRec by Payment Method for EFT receipts.
· Customer option to default printing of receipts in BankRec.
· Added an option to the Transactions tab to sort customer transactions by Date or by Type/Doc No. for current, history or both.
· Customer option to require a purchase order number to be entered in Adagio Invoices and OrderEntry.
· Recover posted batches, print Batch Listings (open and posted) and Posting Journals from the Batch Inquiry.
· Edit customer name for miscellaneous cash receipts for flow through to BankRec and Ledger.
· Improvements in batch entry including Payment Total and Total Applied displayed, Distribution field hidden to speed entry and additional checks and warnings.
· Credit notes auto-attached to statements.
· Summarized Customer Transactions report showing one line of transaction totals per customer.
· General Ledger Distribution Summary on batch listings.
· Currency Summary on Cash Receipt batch listing.
· Adagio Receivables standard reports are now created using Crystal Reports 2013.
· Data Integrity Check saves results for the last 9 previous runs.
And these changes were made in earlier versions:
Adagio ePrint users can view a PDF of invoices from the transactions grid in the Customer.
Adagio ePrint users can attach unpaid invoices when emailing, faxing or printing statements.
Attach a PDF document when sending statements or letters, such as a promotional offer or product literature.
Added Specific Due Date terms.
Added Tax Group and Tax Status to the customer defaults in the Company Profile.
Supports the Auto-fill GL account and department options in Ledger 9.1A. Supports Uppercase and Auto-fill Vendor options in the 'Payables vendor' field on the Accounting tab in the customer.
Added the option 'Allow deletion of customers with history?' on the System Options tab in the Company Profile.
The Help | About function now has a Consultant tab showing the contact information for your Adagio consultant.