Adagio Inventory 9.2A 2017-06-08 (Jun. 8, 17)
· Adagio module toolbar allows one click launch of an Adagio module.
· Reports have been converted to Crystal Reports 2013, improving the export to Excel.
· The performance of several reports has been significantly improved.
· Grids may be "banded" with a User Selectable color and banding frequency.
· Edit grids display the total number of records, as well as a count of the displayed records when a Filter is active.
· Logs user activity within the module. Audit logs may be viewed with GridView.
· Supports Payables 9.2A function-specific vendor alerts for Receipts entry.
· Supports JobCost Job and Estimate styles in finders. Job Descriptions can be shown in Estimates finders.
And these changes were made in earlier versions:
Full compatibility with Adagio Console and xConsole. Supports Automation when Adagio Console is installed.
Adagio ePrint users can view PDFs of invoices for shipments from OE and Invoices in inquiry functions.
Supports the Auto-fill GL account and department options in Ledger 9.1A.
Enhanced Bill of Materials and Assembly functions.
Many other enhancements including: report shading uses full color pallet, Report Set button added, Created Date/Time/User fields in item, and new Styles for item filters.