Adagio MultiCurrency 9.2B 2016-11-28 (Nov. 28, 16)
· Updated for Adagio Cloud.
· Adagio MultiCurrency now logs user activity within the module.
And these changes were made in earlier versions:
Version 9.2A | 2014-11-21 (Nov. 21, 14)
· Compatible with version 9.2A Adagio modules.
· Compatible with Adagio xConsole.
· Uses the current version of the Crystal Reports runtime engine to view and print reports.
· Installs the AdagioPDF printer driver.
· Added User Preferences.
· Adagio module buttons on the toolbar. Buttons are selectable and movable.
· Added smart finder. Grids and finders now show the lookup values.
Version 8.1B | 2011-03-11 (Mar. 11, 11)
The ExcelDirect button has been added to most screen grids, allowing one-click export of the information to Excel.
Compatible with Windows® 7.
The Adagio log on process has been improved. The user can be identified through their Windows authenticated user ID using the “remember user name” and “remember password” options on the log in dialog. The Previously Opened database list is now saved by Adagio User rather than for all users. The Previously Opened list also displays the date the data was last accessed by the user.
Date entry has been improved by recognizing a single number as a day and defaulting the month and year of the entry. Four digit numbers default the year. Entering “12” into the date control with the sign-on date being Feb 26, 2011 will result in February 12, 2011 being returned to the application.
An automatic backup can be made after a clean Data Integrity Check function has been performed.