· This release uses the same features and data structure as Adagio Ledger 9.2B wherever applicable, including reports and the Financial Reporter.
· Adagio module toolbar allows one click launch of an Adagio module.
· Grids may be "banded" with a User Selectable color and banding frequency. Edit grids display the total number of records, as well as a count of the displayed records when a Filter is active.
· You can now make a Department "inactive".
· Account Groups can now be added to the Account Group table.
· Edit Budgets function same as in Ledger. These functions have been significantly improved to speed the entry of budget figures.
· Added Find transactions and other features in Ledger to the View Transactions function.
· Reports have been converted to Crystal Reports 2013.
· Print the Trial Balance and Detail Listing reports to Excel using ExcelDirect.
· Many restrictions have been removed when importing accounts and transactions. You can now import and export Departments.
· This release is Adagio Cloud ready.
· "Pin" fiscal periods and Department choices so that they are applied to every sheet in the financial statement.
· Conditional cell formatting using Styles and the formula editor.
· Allow an arbitrary selection of fiscal periods from the currently selected and previous years to sum amounts. Net Changes, Budgets, Forecasts, Statistical Units and Provisionally posted amounts can now be easily summed over arbitrary fiscal periods.
· GLUPDATE() has an optional additional parameter to select the Budget Year to update. "1" updates the previous year's budget figures.
· When drilling down into transactions, the displayed Grid will be banded according to the User Preference settings for color and banding frequency.
And these changes were made in earlier versions:
Version 9.1B | 2014-11-26 (Nov. 26, 14)
· Compatible with Adagio Ledger 9.2A.
· Compatible with Sage 50® 2015 – Canadian Edition.
Enhancements in Financial Reporter
· The Financial Reporter in FX is now at the same revision as Adagio Ledger 9.2A.
· You can now open the Financial Reporter from its own shortcut.
· New toolbar buttons have been added to generate double underlines and fixed position dollar signs.
· “Auto-hide” columns automatically if all the amounts in it 0.00.
· Arbitrary departments can now be grouped together as a Department List.
· Department Custom Ranges can be created in Statement Groups to print a statement for each department in the range.
· Statement Groups can now be separated into sections, making it easier to organize them.
· The entire financial statement is now calculated when it is loaded. The entire statement can now be scrolled through without delays as cells are recalculated.
· The field “Amt – Source” is available for display in the transaction drill down.
· The financial reporter will now auto-save a statement if you have been working on it for a long time.
· Inactive departments can now be suppressed from the View | Department pane.
· Inactive accounts will be suppressed if they have no balance or have no transactions posted in the fiscal year being printed.
Enhancements and revisions in Adagio FX 9.1A (2014.06.19)
Full compatibility with Adagio Console. Supports Automation when Adagio Console is installed.
Retrieve Templates allow you to define templates for different databases, Departments or retrieve options.
Many new standard features added, including full palette report shading, more windows are sizable, increase previously opened databases to 100, enhanced help dialog, link to video highlighting the new features, etc.
And in the Financial Reporter
The FX Financial Reporter is same revision as in Adagio Ledger 9.1A.
Drill down to the Entry Details for the entire journal entry for a transaction.
Paste and Clear Formatting buttons added to the toolbar.
“Fit to page” rules now passed to Excel with ExcelDirect.