Adagio DataCare 9.2A 2015-09-16 (Sep. 16, 15)
· Added Adagio toolbar.
· Reports have been converted to Crystal Reports 2013.
· Adagio DataCare now logs user activity.
· The Data Integrity Check saves results for the last 9 previous runs in text files for itself and Adagio modules checked.
· Edit job displays a warning if an application that was previously in the job has been removed.
And these changes were made in earlier versions:
Version 9.3A | 2018-10-30 (Oct. 30, 18)
· Control the level of information emailed to make it easier to find errors in the log.
· History can now be deleted automatically.
· Retain runs with errors when deleting history for comparison to any new errors that may occur.
· DocStore data files (EP*) are now backed up.
· The Adagio Login dialog permits browsing to a UNC. The Create database button is hidden unless “/C” is included on the command line. New databases are created with the extension “ADB” or the extension used by existing modules in the selected Folder.
· A “Backup” button has been added to the Adagio Toolbar. Backup options enable automatic or prompted backups prior to deleting history.
· Refresh Sample Data function has been added to the Help menu. It allows you to refresh sample data to its original state at install time.
· It is easier to find a field in the Column Editor. Sort the list, restrict the list by data type, and type in some text likely to identify the field.
Version 9.1A | 2014-02-19 (Feb. 19, 14)
Enhancements and revisions in Adagio DataCare 9.1A (2013.02.19)
Compatible with Adagio xConsole.
Supports Transport Layer Security (TLS) / Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for secure email servers.
A Job will backup open data files if another user is running Adagio.
You can now add "/s" to the file path to include subfolders when backing up additional files. Wildcards are supported.
Backup automatically includes important INI files from \softrak\system and Automation files (*.aaf) from \softrak\automation in the backup zip file.
The DataCare log and History now record the version of the Application being checked and the version of the Adagio Data Source (ADS).
Delete Runs from History without deleting the associated backup zip files.
Added User Preferences, allowing you to set options by user, specify the desktop background color, image and/or text.